by dvadmin , 08 June, 2016
Registration is now open at: http://bit.ly/1rChlkT
The theme for this year’s conference is: Integrating Mobile Learning to Open Up Access to Quality Education and Training Opportunities in Africa.
Expanding access to educational opportunity is one of the greatest challenges of our time. Since its earlier generations, open, distance and eLearning (ODeL) has been at the forefront of addressing this challenge. New and emerging technologies create more possibilities as well as new challenges for the practice of ODeL.
This year, we are particularly interested in how innovations in mobile learning and other emerging technologies can be harnessed to address issues of educational opportunity, access and quality.
• Second Call for submissions opens: February 4th 2016
• Deadline for second call: February 29th 2016
• First Call for submissions opened: October 1st 2015
• Review Timeline: March 1st – April 15th 2016
• Notification of Acceptance: April 11th 2016
• Camera ready papers due: May 27th 2016
• Early Registration Begins: April 25th – June 10th 2016
• Conference Dates
o Preconference workshops July 6th 2016
o Main Conference July 7th & 8th 2016