The African Virtual University is working on a Project with the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) In the framework of the AIMS Teacher Training Program (TTP) in Cameroun.
The objective of the project is to prepare Trainers to train Teachers for online delivery..
The activities of this Project include :
- Design of the Community of Practice (CoP) and e-learning platform
- Training materials support
- Design of the simulation Lab of 3 HTTCs centres in Cameroon.
- Distance learning support
- Technical Support for the delivery of a certificate for in-service teachers