Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Estimate the energetic requirements of a site.
- Size a photovoltaic system.
- Install and run a photovoltaic system.
- Ensure the control and maintenance of an installed photovoltaic system.
- Conduct a wind resource assessment of a site.
- Install and run a wind turbine.
- Ensure the control and maintenance of an installed wind turbine.
- Create a small enterprise.
Who can take this program?
This course is intended for professionals who are already working in the field of Renewable Energy and who need to enhance their capacities and students who wish to be specialised and start a career in that field. The program will train technicians in charge of installing and do the maintenance (preventive and curative) of solar photovoltaic systems and wind turbines.
Mode of Delivery
This program is designed to be delivered in using a blended mode (online and face-to-face):
- Online Delivery
- Face-to-face (practicals in laboratories)